Experience Life Changing Results with Medical Cannabis
If you are looking for a holistic approach to chronic pain, cancer, spasticity, nausea, insomnia, anxiety or a variety of other conditions, you have made it to the right place! We provide in-depth visits that allow us to understand your healing journey and offer personalized treatments that get great results. If you are ready for a new path to improved health, we are here to help. Once you are qualified by the Doctor, we will register you with the Office of Medical Marijuana Use to begin the process of obtaining your ID Card. You will need this ID Card to purchase medical marijuana from a dispensary.
For more information on our medical marijuana practice, please visit our sister website HERE.
Here are the Qualifying Conditions for Florida Medical Marijuana
Florida Medical Marijuana Law states you must be diagnosed with one of the following medical conditions:
Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Cachexia, wasting syndrome
Dyskinetic and spastic movement disorders
HIV & AIDS
Inflammatory bowel disease
Severe and persistent muscle spasms (Including MS and other diseases causing severe and persistent muscle spasms)
Why you should come to eMDe Cares for medical marijuana certification
- We stand behind you and your certification. If you have a qualifying condition and medical cannabis treatment is indicated, we follow state law and regulations to certify you for legal use of medical cannabis. Our priority is to help you get better while saving you time and money. Our programs come from our experience successfully treating chronic debilitating conditions with medical marijuana.
- We educate you on how to correctly use medical cannabis to get the best results for your condition (dosage, frequency, strains, delivery system, medical interactions and more).
- We take time to listen to you and provide you with effective integrative medicine (safe and natural) to combine with cannabis use.
What to expect during your consultation
1. Dr. Baijnath will determine if you have a qualifying condition.
2. If you have a qualifying condition, you will then be registered in the Medical Marijuana Registry.
3. You will receive your P NUMBER along with the application to mail to the state.
4. The initial consultation fee is $169.
5. 6-month follow-up visit is $169.
What is the application process like?
1. You will submit your application along with a $75 money order, passport photo and proof of residency to the state.
2. You will receive an EMAIL from the State saying that you are approved (4-6 weeks) this will serve as your temporary ID Card. You will receive your physical card in the mail within 2 weeks of the email.
3. You can use your temporary card to order products from the dispensary.
How do I get my medication?
1. Dr. Baijnath will enter a 60-day supply of medication on your first visit.
2. We will automatically refill your prescription 2 times before your next visit.
3. If the medication is not working and you need to make changes, you need to make an appointment.
4. Please email us if you have questions regarding your refill. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When do I have to renew my medical marijuana card?
• It is required by the state of Florida to renew your id card at least 35 days before the expiration date on your id card every year.
• Do not renew your card before 60 days before the expiration date on your card, the Marijuana State Registry will consider it a duplicate and reject the application and assess a $35 fee when re-submitting your paperwork.
• The renewal fee is $75.
How do I take medical marijuana?
1. Medical Marijuana is available in Inhalation and oral products.
2. Inhalation (vapes) quick onset and will last 3-4 hours.
3. Orals – tinctures and capsules, takes effect in 1-2 hours and last 5-8 hours.
How often do I need to see the doctor?
You will need to be seen by Dr. Baijnath every 6 months for follow visit.
Ready to set up an appointment? — Click Here
Florida Society of Cannabis Physicians
American for Safe Access
Life Time Member
American Medical Association